Ordering from us
When placing an order through our site, you will be guided through the steps needed to place an order. Our order process allows you to preview and amend any errors before submitting your final order to us. Please take the time to read and check the accuracy of your order at each stage as errors cannot be rectified later.
We will deliver the items(s) ordered by you to the address which you give for delivery when you place your order. You may specify a delivery address which is different from your billing address, if, for example, you would like us to deliver the item(s) directly to a friend, a relative, or to your place of work.
- If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we accept no liability for any item(s) which have not been received.
- If no one is available at the delivery address given to accept the delivery, one of our carriers will leave a card that the item(s) have been returned to our premises or the premises of any carrier which we use. In which case, please follow the instructions on the card to rearrange delivery.
- Please note that if you do not rearrange delivery, the item(s) will be returned to our premises.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the delivery address given in the order process or to any other location nominated by you. The risk and responsibility in the item(s) will remain with you from that time. If you need help placing an order, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
In the unlikely event that your item is damaged or incorrectly dispatched, please inform us within 7 days of receipt, so we can advise you on the return. Email: email@example.com or call 0044 (0)203 648 8518 for a delivery quote.
- If a faulty or incorrect item is returned, we will refund the cost of the item. * If you are sending items from abroad, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Can I return a personalised item for a refund? We regret we cannot refund products that have been personalised, made to order or customised in any way. We do our best to ensure there is no room for error hence the preview facility. Our machines print exactly the message you enter. We therefore advise you to double check any names and messages for potential spelling mistakes.
My order has arrived damaged. What do I do?
The quickest way for us to help with a broken/damaged gift is to send a photograph of it to: email@example.com.